BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Biathlon Alberta membership includes membership with Biathlon Canada
Members of Biathlon Alberta/Biathlon Canada receive:
- Insurance coverage ($5 million liability) under the Biathlon Canada insurance program
- Biathlon Canada’s monthly e-newsletter and media communications
- access to coaching certification programs and officiating workshops and training
- access to tools, resources and programs for athlete development
- access to biathlon competitions, including Calforex Cup and NorAm series
- access to purchase unique, exclusive merchandise
All participants in events, camps, clinics, competitions, and other programs sanctioned by Biathlon Alberta must be members of Biathlon Alberta. Individual and Club memberships in Biathlon Alberta are effective upon receipt of all required information, documentation, and applicable fees, and expire annually on a date determined by the Board.
Day memberships are memberships sold to those persons who are otherwise not members of Biathlon Alberta, and are valid for one day only. Day memberships are limited to two (2) per participant, per membership year.
Clubs are responsible to ensure all active club members are also members of Biathlon Alberta.