BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Biathlon Alberta membership includes membership with Biathlon Canada
Members of Biathlon Alberta/Biathlon Canada receive:
- Insurance coverage ($5 million liability) under the Biathlon Canada insurance program
- Biathlon Canada’s monthly e-newsletter and media communications
- access to coaching certification programs and officiating workshops and training
- access to tools, resources and programs for athlete development
- access to biathlon competitions, including Calforex Cup and NorAm series
- access to purchase unique, exclusive merchandise
All participants in events, camps, clinics, competitions, and other programs sanctioned by Biathlon Alberta must be members of Biathlon Alberta. Individual and Club memberships in Biathlon Alberta are effective upon receipt of all required information, documentation, and applicable fees, and expire annually on a date determined by the Board.
Day memberships are sold to those persons who are otherwise not members of Biathlon Alberta, and are intended to afford persons new to biathlon the opportunity to compete in a clinic or one-day camp without purchasing an annual membership.
Day memberships will be offered at provincial (Calforex series) events only to those persons who are otherwise registered as annual members of Biathlon Alberta.
Regardless of the situation (camp, clinic, or competition), a person may purchase no more than two Day Memberships in any given membership year.